Terms & Conditions
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
- Egypt is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).”
- SHOP TALLY WEiJL EGYPT AND GET FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER 1000 EGP
- DELIVERY: WITHIN within 2-5 working days excluding weekends
Due to stock availability and shortage, notifications may appear to the customer to clarify the status of the product availability and also for some regions the 2-5 days delivery will not be applied due to stock availability and it may take more than 2-5 days to deliver. We will be notifying the customer with this.
TALLY WEIJL EGYPT exerts all efforts to process and deliver your order as quickly as possible to reach you within 2-5 working days excluding weekends; while providing you with the lowest flat shipping rates available.
Delivery Outside Greater Cairo
Shipping will vary outside Cairo due to product shortage in some regions we will take more than 48 hours , delivering the products ranges from 3-4 days excluding weekends
- No refund for copy or gift receipts, it has to be original.
- Products should be in its original state and packaging (not opened or used).
- There’s no exchange or refund on:
- Items could be exchanged or refunded within 14 days in its original condition, faulty goods to be exchanged or refunded within 30 days with the receipt.
- Any Returns/Exchanges should be done at your nearest TALLY WEiJL store with original receipt only.
Our delivery team can be available before 12 pm to 8 pm upon the customer’s request.
Tally Weijl will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.